15 Oct 2022 - 15 Oct 2022
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
ART:DIS @ Bukit Merah (3779 Jalan Bukit Merah, #03-02 Community Hub, Singapore 159462)
A tentative stroke, step, sketch or song can blossom at ART:DIS. Your child can experience what it’s like to learn in an inclusive and safe space at our Open House. Conducted by instructors with years of experience in teaching students with differentiated learning needs, children can participate in workshops or make art with friends. We welcome one and all to share in our joy of the arts.
- Inclusive Arts Workshops: Explore the world using music, movement, materials and machines, whilst expanding one’s vocabulary of expression. Workshops include mediums such as music-making, digital illustration, upcycle art, animation, cyanotype print and dance.
- Centre Tours: Walk through our centre and witness how students with disabilities learn in our brand new spaces such as the Black Box, Recording Studio and more.
- Art-Jamming: Pick up a canvas and unleash your imagination with chinese ink or acrylic paints. Guided by our very own artists with disabilities, participants are encouraged to share their unique perspective of the world and have fun with art.
- Piano-Jamming: From childhood classics to popular songs, 8 of our Piano students will be performing live at Open House. Be sure to stop by our music rooms to witness their artistry.
- Exhibition: Following a year of home-based lessons, 19 of our Fine Arts students will showcase their creations in a class exhibition titled Parallel Retrospection.
Immerse yourself in our creative world and join us at Open House by registering! Psst, first 100 attendees will get a goodie bag. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries.