Thank you for visiting ARTDIS (Singapore) Ltd’s website. By accessing and using this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website.
This website is maintained and owned by ART:DIS. The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by ART:DIS.
Data Protection Policy
Access ART:DIS’s Data Protection Policy in the footer of the website to learn how personal data is protected.
Restrictions On Use Of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of ART:DIS Singapore. To use any parts of the contents of this website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. ART:DIS reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of ART:DIS’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of ART:DIS.
Right Of Access
ART:DIS reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular external address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ART:DIS does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty (1) as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and (2) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- ART:DIS shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
- This website contains hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by ART:DIS. ART:DIS is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall ART:DIS be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from ART:DIS prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. ART:DIS Singapore reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- ART:DIS reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- ART:DIS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Last modified on 30 December 2016