Home > Whistleblowing Policy
ARTDIS (Singapore) Ltd is committed to a high standard of corporate governance and promotes a transparent culture, where employees, clients, volunteers and other stakeholders are provided an venue to express concerns regarding malpractice, statutory noncompliance, actual or suspected improprieties in financial transactions and any other wrongdoing.
Purpose and scope
This policy aims to:
- Provide a trusted avenue for employees, clients, volunteers and other stakeholders to report serious wrongdoings in good faith, without fear of reprisals.
- Ensure processes are in place to carry out independent investigation of the reported concern and appropriate follow-up actions will be taken.
Wrongdoings may include but are not limited to the following:
- Fraudulent activities/transactions.
- Personal and professional misconduct.
- Misappropriation, theft or criminal misuse of Society’s monies and resources.
- Corruption, bribery and cheating.
- Aiding and abetting illegal activities.
Channels to Raise Concerns
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The individual is encouraged to identify himself/herself and provide relevant contact details in case further clarification or information is required. Full details such as parties involved, date and time of the incident, description of incident, evidence and any other information to substantiate the concern must be provided. All concerns raised will be independently reviewed by the Chairman. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
Misuse of the Process
Frivolous and unsubstantiated claims/complaints will not be considered. ART:DIS does not condone abuse of the Policy for personal gains or malicious intent.